Sunday, January 4, 2009

How I met your father..

Tyler and I actually went to high school together and graduated the same year but never had any classes together and probably never spoke. I knew who he was from seeing him around campus and he says I looked familiar. So how exactly did we meet. His Mom actually. I started doing her nails and so when she was in we would talk about her children and what was going on in general.  She was very patient in the process of setting us up. She worked on it for months then during one of her appointments she casually said she would like Tyler and I to meet and I gave her my number to give to Tyler. Now she had a bigger problem breaking this news to Tyler. From what I understand she practiced how to bring it up to Tyler for a while. She gave Tyler my number and he didn't call so the next time she was in she gave me Tyler's number. I did call and from what I remember it was a good conversation and at the end I told Tyler if he wanted to go get coffee some time to call me. He told me he didn't drink coffee. I told him this would never work out cause I love coffee and he asked if I had plans Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment