Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Yard Man

About a month and a half ago we decided to do some work around the house . Finish up some projects and start a few new ones. One of those new projects was our front yard. I don't have any before pictures but basically it was a slopie mess with a couple of ugly rocks, sad looking plants, and a lovely purple gravel. That lovely part was sarcastic incase you missed that. I thought it would be an easy project a little small retaining wall and a couple new plants and it probably would have been if I hadn't gotten my Dad involved. So 1 1/2 months later,3 truckloads of handpicked rocks, 5 truckloads of gravel, 2 rolls of mesh, 7 new plants, a new irrigations system, and 50 plus hours of hard work by my father this is how it turned out.




Not bad huh? My neighbors love it. It has been the talk of the neighborhood. I even had someone ask me for the name of my yard guy. I said,"I call him Dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment